Friday, May 20, 2011

Bucket kicking

So apparently if you believe and follow a certain preacher man, we will all die tomorrow May 21, 2011 when this world will come to an end!. Yes he really believes that the world will end tomorrow. Many others will totally prepare to die tomorrow. Many others will scoff and turn away from him, and yet many others will watch and wait to see what will really happen.
Which one am I?
I don't even know if I'll wake up in the morning or if I'll live to see tonight. There's a thunder storm outside and anything can happen. That birch tree outside our living room can very well be split asunder and come crashing through the windows and I would have kicked the bucket. Or the pine trees in our backyard could kick their buckets and come tumbling down on our roof or some other such event. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone, least of all myself and my family. All I know that one thing is certain.
"Live you may, die you must".

That certain preacher man says without a doubt that he will not be here tomorrow to give a follow up interview.
What do you think?
I say let's wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment